Why Choose Us?
Why Many Insurance Carriers And Adjusters Use SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion has worked with many insurance agents and claim adjusters. We understand your situation. As an agent or adjuster, you have a responsibility to keep claim costs down while providing the best services possible for your clients. Here are a few reasons why so many insurance agents and adjusters trust us:
Fast Emergency Response
Restoring commercial or residential property is the first priority at SERVPRO. Your insurance client will appreciate our immediate response and you will know we’re doing everything we can to limit the damage and the costs.
Pretesting Reduces Claims Expense
Like insurance agents and claim adjusters, we know restoring property is less expensive than replacing property. Our goal is always to restore whenever possible and replace only when necessary. That’s why SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion performs pretesting on every loss so we can determine if it can be restored.
Claims Inventory Service
SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion can provide insurance agents and claim adjusters with an itemized loss inventory. We give you a report and pictures of important items. Your work is made simpler and clearer because we provide you with a complete and accurate picture of the incident.
Serving Adjusters and Your Clients
We know your job is to interpret the policy and adjust the claim. We don’t want you to have to deal with problems from vendors. Working with you, we strive to save you time so you can focus on priority files, while having complete control of every loss you’re assigned. We offer you 24-hour emergency response, damage mitigation, loss assessment, and an electronic file within hours.
Here To Help
The job of SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion is to reassure the customer, provide excellent service and communicate with the insurance agents and adjusters quickly. We work together with the agents to provide quick and effective property restoration and make it “Like it never even happened.” We are a one-stop shop for all of your needs!
Be Safe Tomorrow!
Studies show that cooking is the main cause for most home fires and burn related injuries. With Thanksgiving being the busiest cooking day of the year. It's good to know some safety tips to have a safe, and happy Thanksgiving holiday.
- Never leave food that is cooking unattended, especially when frying or broiling food. The stove should be turned off if you must leave the kitchen
- Keep anything that could easily catch fire a safe distance away from flames, or hot surfaces. Examples such as; potholders,towels of any material, paper or plastic bags, and wooden utensils.
- Cooking surfaces should be kept clean to prevent grease buildup.
- Always make sure to check the kitchen before leaving the home or going to bed. Check to see that all ovens, stoves and appliances are shut off and stored correctly.
- Have a fire extinguisher near by, and know how to properly use it if needed. Also smoke alarms should be checked monthly to see if properly functioning.
SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion wishes you a safe and happy holiday season! Gobble Gobble!
Prevent Your Pipes from Freezing!
FROZEN PIPE PREVENTION
Short- and Long-term solutions for low temperature plumbing problems include:
- Locate and seal cracks and openings in the walls, attic, basement or crawlspace.
- Weather strip and caulk around crawlspace doors and basement windows.
- Make sure your home is properly insulated. Pay special attention to areas where pipes are located.
- Insulate unprotected pipes and don't leave gaps. Pipe sleeves simplify the process. Keep the pieces tight against each other and seal the slits and joints with duct tape.
- Install storm windows over basement windows or replace the old windows with energy-efficient alternatives.
- Find your main water shutoff so you can turn off the water quickly if needed. Locations vary — look in the crawlspace or basement where the water supply enters the house, inside a water meter box directly outside the house or near the water heater.
- Open cabinet doors under sinks to let warm air flow around the supply lines. Move any cleaners or other chemicals out of the reach of children.
- Keep your thermostat at the daytime setting during the night. If you'll be away for several days during subfreezing weather, keep it set above 55° F.
Don't Let it Sit, Call us Fast!
Did you know that timing is everything when it comes to fire, water, and storm damage. The quicker you can get the problem addressed, the less damage there is going to be. period.
Water leaks within a business can seep into flooring, carpets, baseboards and walls while moving throughout the structure, potentially creating mildew and staining walls. This might seem like a slow damage, but it can cause some of the most expensive damage.
Quick action is critical in avoiding costly repairs and expensive downtime. No business wants to have down time. The faster you call SERVPRO of Jefferson, Franklin, & Perry Counties the faster we can get there, and the cheaper it will be for you. Which is best for everyone.
Our SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion team understands that a damage event can not only disrupt your facility, but it can also interrupt day-to-day business functions- possible closing the business and ultimately affecting your revenues. Our goal is to get in there and take care of your facilities damage as quickly as we can.
We are here to make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO Commercial Cleaning and Restoration
Part of mission at SERVPRO has been to create a team of well-trained and experienced disaster recovery technicians, certified in a broad range of remediation, mitigation, and restoration specialties. Our team far exceeds our expectations and we are grateful for their devotion and desire to serve others here in Southern Illinois.
Emergency preparedness planning can be a useful tool for our area’s businesses. We offer the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Plan and Profile (ERP) as an opportunity for our managers to view and assess your premises and operations before disaster strikes. Abby Carrie is the head of our Emergency Ready Plan team and she will go to any business and create one for you and your business at zero cost. Using your input via mobile app, she will devise a personalized digital response plan that lets our crew hit the ground running if a catastrophe occurs.
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Call SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion at 618-998-8828 today.
Be Prepared this Winter
Why is a Frozen Pipe a Concern?
- When water begins to freeze, it expands. This can cause both plastic and metal pipes to burst, possibly leading to significant water damage to your home or business.
- Since water expands when it freezes, it puts unwanted pressure on pipes.
- As water freezes, the force exerted from the expansion can cause a pipe to burst, regardless of the strength of the material.
- You may not know you have a burst pipe as the water has turned to ice. Once the temperature starts to warm and thawing begins, leaking and flooding can occur.
FROZEN PIPE WATER DAMAGE TREATMENT AND RESTORATION
The key to avoiding costly secondary damage is to handle every water problem as a real threat to your property with proper mitigation. Our SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion team has the equipment, training and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages occur. We begin removing the standing water from your property with extraction methods, and rapidly dry your structure and contents with dehumidifiers that lower the indoor humidity levels, so your building dries out quickly. When time matters, technology and equipment must be counted on to perform. SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion professionals will answer your call with rapid action and a full arsenal of drying equipment.
October Means Halloween Decorations!
Halloween is for costumes, candy and fun! No one wants their fun to be spoiled by a fire! SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion wants everyone to have a fun and safe time this Halloween! We have a list of safety tips below provided by the National Fire Prevention Association.
- Candles - Refrain from having an open flame. Use battery-operated candles or glow-sticks in your jack-o-lanterns.
- Costumes - Choose the right costume. Stay away from long or flowing fabric, and skip extraneous costume pieces.
- Decorations - Avoid flammable decorations including dried flowers, cornstalks and crepe paper that are highly flammable. Keep decorations away from open flames and other heat sources, including light bulbs and heaters.
- Exits - Remember to keep all decorations away from doors so that they are not blocking any exits or escape routes.
- Smoke alarms - Make sure all your smoke alarms are working and up to date.
- Visibility - Provide flashlights to children or have them carry glow sticks as part of their costumes. Make sure if a child is wearing a mask that the eye holes are large enough to see out of them.
SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion wishes everyone a fun and safe Halloween!
Storm Damage Clean Up
SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion is a family owned and operated business and we are proud to serve our community along with other communities after storms hit cities all across the United States.
All large loss teams are supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
At SERVPRO, the difference between us and the other companies...is our ability to dispatch trained production professionals and cut costs through the strategic placement and oversight of temporary labor.
SERVPRO as a whole has served clients in the commercial industry in some of the following areas:
- The Hospitality Industry
- Property Managers
- The Pentagon
Here at SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion we are ready to serve any area that has experienced storm damage. SERVPRO has teams across the United States ready to tackle any size disaster. Our training, technology, and equipment is next to none and our crews are the best out there.
Give us a call today to tarp your roof or board up your windows.
Why Choose Us?
Have you ever had fire damage, water damage, storm damage, or mold damage at your home or business and wondered what restoration company should I use? Here is one of many reasons why you should chose SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion.
No matter the size or extent of damage you have at your commercial or residential property, SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion has the capacity to handle all jobs -- large and small. We have the resources to handle storms and disasters. When a major storm hits, it may overwhelm other local restoration companies; but, SERVPRO® of Carbondale/Marion can scale our resources by accessing the equipment and personnel to fit the needs. Additionally, we have easy access to SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team, which specialize in major storms and catastrophic events.
Remember, this is just one reason to pick SERVPRO, but there are a number of other reasons. The next time you need the leading restoration company, simply call (618) 998-8828.
One thing you need to know when it comes to a fire in your home or business is the importance of timing. Two minutes may not seem like a long time, but, as it relates to a fire, it can feel like an eternity and cause significant fire damage. In just a few minutes, a fire can become life-threatening. Something else you need to know about our team at SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion are experts in the fire damage repair and restoration industry. We come to your rescue to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Do you know the amount of time it takes for a residence to become engulfed in flames? Five minutes. According to Ready.gov, heat is more threatening than flames. Room temperatures in a fire can be 100 degrees at floor level and rise to 600 degrees at eye level. These extreme temperatures are very harmful to human bodies.
SERVPRO of Carbonale/Marions' “restore first” mentality reduces interruption and gets you back to your life quickly. We have specific damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment.
SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion is your leading local professional fire damage repair and restoration company. Our experienced and qualified team can get your residential or commercial property back to previous condition “Like it never even happened.” If fire damage strikes your home or business, you can call us at (618) 998-8828.