Commercial Fire Damage in Carterville, IL
Recently our crews were called to the scene of a fire that took place at a local school. The strength of SERVPRO of Carbondale/Marion really showed as they took on a large smoke damaged school. Under the guidance of an Industrial Hygienist they tested all of the areas of the school and set up the area that was affected.
In total over 150,000 square feet of smoke and soot damage was spread throughout the school from floor to ceiling through the HVAC system. Utilizing nearly 100 team members SERVPRO was able handle this massive job all while ensuring that no other jobs were delayed or affected.
That's the power of your local SERVPRO office. With unlimited equipment and trained staff we are able to get any disaster taken care of.
We handle fire, water and mold damage as well as offer a full line laundry service for smoke and soot damaged soft contents, all in-house, call us today 618-998-8828.